What is fecal incontinence/bowel incontinence?
Fecal incontinence is when someone is not able to control their bowel movements resulting in stool leaking from the rectum. Fecal incontinence ranges from an occasional leakage of stool while passing gas to a complete loss of bowel control.
How Do You Treat Constipation and Fecal Incontinence?
1. Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy:
A pelvic floor PT can teach massage techniques, education you on diet and hydration, and provide exercises to improve bowel symptoms.
2. Diet Management / Hydration Management
4. Try our My Core Floor Membership Program
Live Better Today , Tomorrow, and for a Lifetime
2 Live Zoom Exercise Classes each week led by a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist (35-40 minutes each class, All Replays Available)
1 Live Q&A Session each week where all you pelvic health questions can be answered by a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist (All Replays Available)
1 Quick Hitter Workout each week led by a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist (5-20 minutes long, All Replays Available)
Private Facebook Member Only Community with new weekly content, the opportunity to connect with other women on their pelvic health journey, and another place to connect with an experienced Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist for questions and comments.
Also Included is Access To:
- Beginner Library of Exercises and Workouts
- Library of All Live Class Replays
- Library of All Quick Hitter Replays
- Library of All Previous Q&A sessions
- Library of Educational Videos on all topics related to pelvic health from pregnancy to menopause, and from incontinence to prolapse to pelvic pain.